Friday 14 March 2014

DANIEL STURRIGE AWA MCHEZAJI BORA MWEZI NA MENEJA WA WEST HAM AWA KOCHA BORA WA MWEZI

Sturridge and Allardyce win Barclays monthly award

Liverpool Striker Daniel Sturridge has won the Barclays Player of the Month award for the second time this season after scoring five goals in four games as the Anfield side kept their Premier League title hopes alive.
West Ham manager Sam Allardyce, meanwhile, received the manager’s award of the Month after West Ham gained a maximum 12 points in four games during the last month.
The England international helped Liverpool to win over Swansea, Fulham and Arsenal as the Anfield sit in the second place of the Premier League table.
He said: “I’ve been working hard and the team have helped me to be successful. I’ve been praying a lot and I’ve got a faith in God, and I put it down to that really.”
The Hammers Manager Big Sam, who won the fifth time Baclays Manager of the month,guided his side to record three successive 2-0 wins, against Swansea, Aston Villa and Norwich before thrashing 3-1 victory over Southampton at Upton Park.
He said: “It’s thanks to the players for their achievements throughout February.
“It’s made a very, very entertaining Premier League – one where I think it’s entertained the public from the very start and I think it’ll entertain them to the very finish.”

0 comments: